History

 

House of Memories was established in 1998. The seven room house was built in the 1930's and owned by Robert & Christine Jones, grandparents of Melinda and Tina. The home originally had a "lean to carport" where the new addition of a sunroom is now located. The sunroom is a peaceful setting for parties, luncheons, showers or for relaxing with a cup of coffee and piece of Hospitality Pie.

House of Memories Sunroom

House of Memories is the perfect name for this special place. Melinda and Tina made many, many wonderful memories in this home.

 

 




•House of Memories•
• 949 Old Hwy 82 • Eupora, Mississippi 39744 •
662•258•4504
melindalusk@yahoo.com

Copyright 2004-2012. House of Memories